Skip to content

2024 CWPP Survey

Section 1: About you and your home/property/business

In what part of the community/Fire Protection District do you live or own a business in? Check all that apply.

* required

Do you rent or own the place where you live / operate your business in the community/Fire Protection District? Check all that apply.

* required

How would you describe your residence or business in the community/Fire Protection District?

* required

What is your residency status in the community/Fire Protection District? Check all that apply.

* required

How long have you lived in or owned a business in the community/Fire Protection District?

* required

Section 2: Wildfire Knowledge and Concerns

Please read each statement and select the degree to which you agree or disagree with it.

I understand the degree to which our community is at risk from wildfires.

* required

I know steps I can take to reduce wildfire hazards on and around my home/business/property.

* required

I would consider cutting trees for wildland fire protection on my own property.

* required

I support cutting of trees for wildland fire protection on open spaces across the community.

* required

I support cutting of trees along roads to enhance the safety of roads in case of an evacuation.

* required

I support land managers such as the U.S. Forest Service cutting trees to mitigate wildfire risk on public land around the community/FPD.

* required

I support pile burning to eliminate woody material created by fire mitigation actions.

* required

I support prescribed (controlled) burning to reduce wildfire risk in open spaces around or adjacent to the community.

* required

How concerned are you about the following issues if a wildfire were to occur in this community?

Please read each statement and select the degree to which you are concerned with it.

Receiving timely and accurate information about the incident

* required

Evacuating safely and promptly

* required

Damage to my home/business/property

* required

Loss of life

* required

Impacts to my livelihood

* required

Damage to wildlife habitat

* required

Loss of recreational opportunities

* required

Decreased beauty of my property and open spaces across the community

* required

Loss of insurance coverage due to wildfire risk

* required

Reduced air quality due to smoke

* required

Post-fire erosion and flooding

* required

Section 3: Reducing Wildfire Hazards

I have completed the following work to my home/business/property to lessen the risk of wildfire and prepare for potential evacuations. Check all that apply.

* required

Which of the following factors keep you from undertaking actions to reduce the wildfire risk on your property? Check all that apply.

* required

Which of the following would encourage and enable you to reduce the wildfire risk on your property? Check all that apply.

* required

Does your family have an evacuation plan if a wildfire were to occur in the community?

* required

If there were an evacuation in the community because of wildfire, how concerned are you about the following issues?

Please read each statement and select the degree to which you are concerned with it.

I or my family members have physical limitations that would make it difficult for us to evacuate promptly

* required

My neighbors have physical limitations that would make it difficult for them to evacuate promptly

* required

I have children that might be home alone when an evacuation occurs

* required

My neighbors have children that might be home alone when an evacuation occurs

* required

My community does not have enough roads to handle evacuation traffic

* required

I do not know where to go if asked to evacuate

* required

I might not receive timely information about the need to evacuate

* required

It would take me over 20 minutes to gather my personal belongings and pets to evacuate

* required

Section 4: Education and Resources

If you have received information about wildfire issues facing this area, who has provided this information to you? Check all that apply.

* required

What methods are best to communicate with you? Check all that apply.

* required